Kirklees Club Development Fund
Kirklees Development Fund
The Inclusion Grant has been provided by the Community Partnerships section at Kirklees Council and is administered by Disability Sport Yorkshire on their behalf. The grant is for community clubs or organisations in Kirklees to further develop their existing provision or set up new provision. The focus is on enabling those who are socially excluded to access and sustain their involvement in sport, leisure and social activities. The funds are for:
- developing existing activities to be more inclusive
- starting a new sport, leisure or social activity
- funding training for community clubs to become more inclusive
- subsidising a new sport, leisure, social activity until it becomes self-sustaining
To access the funding you will need to Register with Grant Access Point (G.A.P) and provide us with:
- a completed and signed application form
- a recent bank statement for your organisation, showing the sort code and account number
Application forms should be submitted at least 4 weeks before you need a decision.
Please contact us for further information, if you require this.
Application form click here
Guidelines on making an application click here